A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
< Go back

DDOG – Datadog Inc.

Datadog, Inc. (DDOG) is a SaaS company in the software/data industry providing its platform for monitoring and analytics to developers, IT operations teams and business users in the cloud. It was founded by Olivier Pomel and Alexis Lê-Quôc, incorporated in 2010 and is headquartered in New York, New York. It provides its customers with software which allows them to integrate and automate their infrastructure monitoring, application performance monitoring, log management and security monitoring in real-time. It also allows monitoring of their customer’s user experience, network performance, incident management and other features. DDOG operates across multiple industries including finance, manufacturing, e-Commerce/retail, media & entertainment, gaming, healthcare, public sector, education and others. 

As at 30th Sep 2021 

It has a presence worldwide, with a customer base which includes MNCs such as Shell, Samsung, 21st Century Fox, Lego, Deloitte, Sony, Lufthansa and more. The majority of it’s revenue is generated in the US (71.1%), with the remaining from the rest of the world (28.9%).